Sat, Jan 29|
La Hacienda Scenic Loop
San Antonio Jaguar Club 33rd Rallye to Luckenbach, TX
The San Antonio Jaguar Club is inviting us to partipate in their 33rd annual trip to Luckenbach, Texas through the beautiful Texas Hill Country!
Time & Location
Jan 29, 2022, 11:00 AM
La Hacienda Scenic Loop, 25615 Boerne Stage Rd, San Antonio, TX 78255, USA
About the Event
This year, we will avoid seasonally congested spots along the route, and as a result, there will not be a gas station at any of the checkpoints, that will mostly be in parks. Starting location is new for this event, but the date is set for the former Scenic Loop Cafe at the corner of Boerne Stage Road and Scenic Loop in NW San Antonio.
Entry is only $20 per car, and registration begins when the restaurant opens at 11:00am in the courtyard, with the first car out at 12:31pm.
Please bring a stopwatch, and a clipboard is recommended.
1. This is a JCNA sactioned time, speed, distance event - NOT A RACE!!!
2. Rally will total approximately 100 miles and 3 hours.
3. Trophies for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place will be rewarded to drivers and navigators AND our famous "Stray Cat" prize for the last driver to arrive in Luckenbach.
4. The Rallye route is on paved roads, some very narrow with cattle guards and loose livestock. Plesae be careful and use caution in these areas.
5. NO DRINKING AND DRIVING!!
6. There will be breaks during the rallye, and no fuel at any of the checkpoints.
7. JCNA rules will be used for scoring and ties will be permitted for JCNA results.
8. Bring a watch, digital watch or stopwatch, and pencil.
9. Call SAJC rallymaster Brian Blackwell at below numbers if you suspect bad weather on the morning of the rallye and do not have internet access (or check the event calendar on www.sajaguarclub.info).
Questions? Brian Blackwell - (210) 255-0361 or firstname.lastname@example.org